* I can tailor my wedding packages to suit most any budget, so if the details of the standard package below don't fit your criteria or budget, please e-mail me and we can discuss options
- Packages start at $3,500 and include two professional full-time photographers (no "seconds" or "assistants") from prep. thru the end of the reception (most photographers charge more for staying and photographing additional hours, however, in this case, it's included)
- Strobe lighting for photographing family and friends post-ceremony and for taking dance floor "action shots"
- Delivery of a dozen (12) "sneak peek" digital images two weeks after the ceremony (because every newly-married couple is eager to share their special day with family and friends) via SmugMug
- Edits on up to 500 images of client's choosing and/or photographer's professional discretion
- Rights to all images (should the client want to submit any photos to a bridal magazine or website, they can do so at no additional charge and without getting permission from the photographer)
- Delivery of all edited images via SmugMug four to six weeks after the ceremony
- Delivery of ALL images (both unedited and edited JPEGs) on flash drive(s) sent via snail mail four to six weeks after the wedding
- Rates are $200/hr., and that includes edits on all images and electronic delivery of all edited JPEGs via SmugMug
- If a second photographer is needed (due to magnitude of the event/number of people), it's an additional $100/hr.
- Delivery of final edited JPEGs within one week of the event
Head shot/session photography:
- This includes head shots, portraits, family photos, lifestyle
- $350 for three looks (applies to head shots only) and a 45-minute session
- Edits on up to six images of client's choosing (proofs will be sent for selection via SmugMug within 48 hours of shoot; unless client opts to allow photographer to choose selects)
- Delivery of final edited JPEGs no later than two weeks after proofs have been selected
For all other photography — such as real estate, food, concert, nightlife, etc. — and booking questions, please e-mail Bradley Schweit at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a detailed estimate covering and explaining all costs associated with any shoot in which you may be interested.